Welcome to the Compton Community College District. Student success is central to our mission of supporting the educational needs of our community. Originally established in 1927, the District now serves five Trustee Areas encompassing 12 cities.
On this website, you will find a variety of information covering the District’s business and operations, including:
- Return of Local Authority
- Annual budget information
- Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee, as well as construction updates and bond documentation
- District Map and boundaries
- District policies and procedures
- Employment Opportunities for El Camino College Compton Center
- News releases
- Procedures outlining how to do business with the District
- Redistricting process
In addition, the website provides information on the El Camino College Compton Center Accreditation process.
Board meetings are held the third Tuesday of each month and are open to the public.
The District’s No. 1 goal is to ensure that the residents of our communities have access to a quality higher education.
Dr. Keith Curry, CEO
Compton Community College District